Quectel AG35, LTE Cat 4 Module for Automotive Applications
AG35 is a series of automotive grade LTE category 4 module
developed by Quectel. Designed and manufactured according
to IATF 16949:2016 quality management system, it is targeted
at the IoV (Internet of Vehicles) applications. Adopting the
3GPP Rel. 10 LTE technology, it features maximally 150Mbps
downlink and 50Mbps uplink data rates. It provides abundant
interfaces for customers to develop applications, and its
excellent performance in ESD and EMI protection ensures
great robustness in harsh environments.
AG35 contains 3 variants (AG35-C, AG35-CE and AG35-E) to
meet the market requirements of China and Europe. It is
backward-compatible with existing EDGE and GSM/GPRS
networks, making it can be connected even in remote areas
devoid of 3G or 4G coverage.
AG35 supports multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology,
a cutting edge antenna technology capable of transmitting
multiple data streams on multiple transmitters to multiple
receivers. The antennas at each end of the communication
circuit are combined to minimize errors and optimize data
speed. The module also combines high-speed wireless
connectivity with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity
GNSS receiver for positioning.
A rich set of Internet protocols, industry-standard interfaces
and abundant functionalities (USB drivers for Windows XP,
Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows CE,
Linux and Android) extend the applicability of AG35 to a wide
range of M2M applications in industrial, consumer and
automotive markets. It is especially suitable for auto-related
applications, such as fleet management, vehicle tracking,
in-vehicle navigation system, vehicle remote monitoring,
vehicle remote control, security monitoring and alarming,
remote vehicle diagnostics, vehicle wireless routing, in-car
entertainment, and more.
- Ideal for automotive premarket applications with IATF 16949:2016 requirement
- Compliant with automotive quality processes such as APQP, PPAP, etc.
- Wide operation temperature range (-40°C to +85°C) meets the demanding requirements for automotive devices
- Excellent EMC protection ensures great robustness even in harsh environments
- Compact SMT form factor ideal for integration in slim and size-constrained automotive solutions
- MIMO technology meets demands for data rate and link reliability in modem wireless communication systems
- Multi-constellation GNSS receiver available for applications requiring fast and accurate fixes in any environment.