Bluetooth® 5 Dual Mode Multimedia Module – LM747
Bluetooth® 5 Dual Mode Programmable Module – LM747
The LM747 Bluetooth® 5 compliant audio module is a compact and cost effective solution.
Enabling audio data to be wirelessly communicated between audio devices. Using a Bluetooth® v2.0, v2.1 and Bluetooth® v4.0, v4.1, (or 5 compliant) connection. It’s sound enhancement features, makes it a perfect fit within your premium audio device.
The sound enhancement features includes CSR’s aptX® audio technology. Providing CD-like quality over a Bluetooth® connection. And CSR’s cVc audio technology for noise cancellation.
Perfectly suited to wireless headphones, speakers and hand-free headsets. This standalone module allows the developer to connect a microphone, speakers and other I/O devices.
Running the user application without using an external MCU. LM offer application support to the developer and can create new user applications for the module.
Your developed user application and settings can be preloaded to the LM747, simplifying the manufacturing and testing process. Its SMT side and bottom pads allows for easy integrations into your embedded system.
- Wireless headphones and speakers
- Hand-free headsets
- Automotive infotainment systems
- Home entertainment devices
- Audio adapters
- Application Firmware Support
- aptX® and Faststream CODEC
- Integrated 16-bit Stereo Audio CODEC
- SBC, MP3 and AAC decoder
- CSR’s cVc technology for noise-cancellation
- Microphone input and Speaker output interfaces
- SMT Side and Bottom Pads for easy production