Elatec is a German RFID manufacturer established in 1988. With headquarters in Munich, they are represented by 11 offices worldwide.
Elatec specialize in designing and manufacturing close proximity contactless (NFC, RFID, Bluetooth) as well as contact (SmartCard) reader/writers.
The main product is called the TWN4 MultiTech which combines LF (125/134.2kHz), HF (13.56MHz) and NFC in one device. It supports simultaneously more than 50 of the currently used RFID technologies internationally (e.g. HID Prox, EM4102, HITAG, MIFARE, ICODE, DESFire EV1, NTAG, Tag-it, LEGIC, Calypso, HID iCLASS, Sony FeliCa, NFC Tags Type 1-4 and a lot more).
The products are offered as desktop or OEM PCB, with internal or external antennas. They are used in numerous applications and OEM solutions including but not limited to: secure printing, time attendance, handheld, physical access, manufacturing, dispensing, kiosks, point-of-sale and (enterprise) single sign-on (E)SSO.
• Focus on close proximity applications (up to 10cm/4 inches)
• Simultaneous support of more than 50 LF and HF RFID technologies
• Quick card analysis service (48h max)
• Highly configurable devices w/o configuration change in the main application (HOST)
• Easy scripting & firmware update of the reader in the field as required
• Free software development pack
• Worldwide certifications (CE, R&TTE, RoHS-II compliant, FCC, IC, RCA, MIC, VCCI, KCC, ANATEL, CFT, ICASA, EAC and many more …)
• Excellent local technical support
• Competitive pricing and fast delivery time